Read WhatsApp conversations and view its attachments of target device users to protect them from online danger or threat.
WhatsApp gains wide popularity among youngers, and they spend much time there to communicate with others. So, keep WhatsApp in tracking can safeguard your close ones better. MoniMaster can do well in monitoring WhatsaApp, let's explore why it's a good choice for you.
MoniMaster is famous for it's powerful features, and it is also popular with the easy operations. Here we will give the simple steps for Android WhatsApp monitoring. You can go to the official guide for the details.
1. Create an Account & Purchase a Plan
2. Download and Install the App Assistant on the Target Device
3. Start WhatsApp Monitoring and Get Every Details
Q:Will the automatically captured WhatsApp screenshots keep on the target phone?
A:No, the screenshots will be deleted automatically after a short period, during which they are invisible to target.
Q: Why am I not seeing any social media chats from the target Android on the online dashboard?
A: You need to turn on notifications permissions on the target Android phone first.
There are two steps to turn on notifications permissions from social media apps, please get hold the target phone:
1. Go to Settings on the target device > Apps > find the social media apps icon > click Notifications and open it.
2. Open the social media apps you want to monitor > click the user profile icon in the upper left > click Settings in the upper right > find Notifications and open it.